The company was established as a response to changes, which since 2018 have followed in the debt market in Poland, arising from a crisis caused by one of the major entities in the industry. It resulted in significant difficulties with accessing financing in the current business model. This alteration manifests a clear shift in the model of investment and the operating model of comprehensive management of account receivables purchased on their own (asset management) to a model of clear separation between investment (investment funds, wealth managements or family offices) and external service portfolios of third parties (companies servicing on commission).
The company A4Funds is a team of people with extensive competencies (analytical, legal, financial, operational) gained in Polish and international institutions, both in the field of debt collection as well as other entities of the financial market (corporate banks, investment funds, insurance companies) and law firms. The goal of A4Funds is to provide comfort to business partners by delivering services at the highest professional level.
In A4Funds we focus on providing customers with comprehensive support in the process of acquiring debt portfolios, as well as the subsequent ongoing supervision over external entities servicing them.
We are a properly selected team with experience in law firms serving mass creditors, banks, corporate and retail investment funds and, above all, Polish and international entities in the debt management industry. All the aforementioned qualities enable us to provide our clients with top quality services at every stage of investment. From helping in structuring the transaction of purchase and the purchase itself, through assisting in the selection of the servicer/s and current supervision over it/them (regular reporting to the investor) up to a decision on de-invesment (help with the sale of portfolios).
OUR TEAM IS COMPOSED OF PEOPLE WHO:
• managed the largest law firms in Poland supporting mass creditors
• were responsible for receivables portfolio valuations of asset management companies
• were responsible for financial products and transaction structures in legal and tax aspects
• were responsible for the operational activities (amicable, legal and execution) in commercial banks and for operational audits of providers of outsourcing services,
• were responsible for relations and cooperation with the original creditors and partners providing support services for the management of funds of receivables.
Our goal is to provide services that guarantee our clients success in investments on the Polish market. In our work on one hand we focus on providing operational efficiency and cost structures and processes necessary to manage debt, and on other hand, we pay attention that any action taken by our clients complies with the law, the principles of ethics and integrity in business. We want to implement the innovative solutions based on an individual approach to debtors in a way to help them get out of the debt spiral.
WE INVITE TO COOPERATE IN PARTICULAR:
• entities investing in the area of NPL in Poland, which do not have their own operational structures, supervisory or reporting
• entities trading portfolios of receivables, e.g. banks and telecoms
• fund management companies (TFI)